Date - March 28 - 29 2020
Please send any question to email@example.com
RYC Guidelines - click here
RJCC Guidelines - click here
- Y10 = 2009-2012
- Y12 = 2007-2010 (or on Y10 NRPS)
- Y14 = 2005-2008 (or on Y12 NRPS)
- CADET = 2003-2006 (or on Y14 NRPS)
- JUNIOR = 2000-2006 (Or on CADET NRPS)
Current point standings click here
All times are Close of Check-in Times
Saturday Mar 28th (Times subject to change depending on entries)
- Y10 MS 8:00AM
- Y12 WS 9:00AM
- Y14 MS 11:30AM
- CWS 1:30PM
- JMS 3:00PM
Sunday Mar 29th (Times subject to change depending on entries)
- Y10 WS 8:00AM
- Y12 MS 9:00AM
- Y14 WS 11:30AM
- CMS 1:30PM
- JWS 3:00PM
- Venue opens 6:30AM each day. We recommend to arrive at least 1 hour before close of check-in.
- Proof of current USFencing membership, current FIE license, or foreign federation membership must be presented. If fencer is not a member yet, or membership expired, fencer has to complete and pay for USFencing membership at he door.
- Foreign fencers must obtain a "Foreign Fencer" USFencing membership (free of charge). This can be done before arriving to the event to expedite check-in. To be a member in USFencing click here
- All fencers have to have USFencing membership card or clearly legible copy to use Auto Check-In feature.
- Fencers to present proof of age: Original or copies of birth certificate or passport, unless if USFencing membership card has "Birth year is Verified " is noted on the card.
- Fencers must check in everyday they compete.
- Medals for top eight finalists in each event