Welcome to Morris Cup RYC
54,500 Sq Ft Venue - 33 Strips
Tournament is Open to ALL Regions
Tournament is open to all regions, however only Region 3 fencers can earn points
- Event Center at Valley Forge 54,500 Sq Ft with 33 grounded strips
- Separate setup for Final Strip
- 1160 1st Ave, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Seperate entrance for the Event Space
- Fully No-Smoking Host Hotel connected to the Event Center
- Food Court on 2nd floor
- 1600 free parking spots
- Around the clock cleaning and disinfecting routines throughout the whole venue
- Five minutes away from the famous King Of Prussia Mall
- Start all events on time within few minutes after close registration
- No delay before and between rounds and no flighted events
- Highly skilled Bout Committee staff and highly ranked & licensed National and International referees
COVID-19 Guidelines (Subject to Change) - Read Carefully
- This tournament is subject to state laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons
- COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions. IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER
- If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns or by the order of USA Fencing, a full refund will be issued to all fencers except for admin fees.
- A temperature check will be taken before you enter the fencing room.
- Fencers are advised to wash their clothes each day before they come to tournaments. Armorers have the full right to decline checking unwashed or uncleaned equipment
- Chairs will be placed on the floor in designated locations to allow for social distancing. Any violators will be escorted out of the building. No personal chairs or alternative seating options are allowed on the floor.
-No congregating or gathering in any doorways, hallways, or walkways.
- Fencers to come to the venue semi-dressed up with knickers, socks and shoes on. No change of clothes in locker or restrooms is permitted.
- All events will be capped, and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount, a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the wait list will then have 48 hours to officially register for the event and pay event fees.
- Fencers 17 and under may be accompanied by ONE person, whether it's a parent, coach, etc. Multiple fencers from the same family competing at the same time does not mean an additional spectator.
- Fencers 18 and over may not bring an additional person. However, if several adult fencers from the same club would like a coach, they will be permitted one coach per club. The club must send a request with the coaches name to email@example.com by Monday, April 12th, 2021.
- Everyone in the venue must wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth except when eating and/or drinking. There are no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a face mask stay home.
- Face Shield is not a replacement to face mask.
- No food or drink allowed in the fencing designated area and none will be sold in the venue. You must bring your own food/drink
- No parents, coaches, or spectators are allowed in the designated fencing area. NO EXCEPTIONS. However, only one coach is allowed to assist a fencer during DE bouts. Coach will stand in a clearly designated area and will be instructed not to step out of this area until the bout ends. Violators will be escorted out of the venue immediately. Fencers, please relay this information to your coach
- Only fencers are allowed on the fencing floor, and must stay behind the strips all the times, except for the times they are fencing.
- Fencers are not allowed to touch the scoring machine, weights, shims, remote and scoresheet. Fencers are not required to sign the score sheet or DE slips. They can check the results at www.fencingtimelive.com instead and report any error to the Bout Committee
- Fencers to refrain from shaking hands after bouts
- Fencers to refrain from shouting or screaming after scoring a touch.
- When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather up your belongings quickly and leave the building immediately. You may not stay and socialize
- No medal ceremony. Top 8 to receive their medals from Bout Committee on their way out.
- Anything left at the end of the day (Lost & Found) will be thrown out. No Exceptions
- No monitors to display pools or results. Check live tournament results and tournament progress at www.fencingtimelive.com
- There may be additional instructions related to COVID-19 safety measures. We will keep this webpage updated and we will send a mass email to all participants with all instructions prior to the tournament.
Please send any question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our website https://www.morrisfencing.com
RYC Guidelines - click here
- Y10 = 2010-2013
- Y12 = 2008-2011 (or on Y10 NRPS)
- Y14 = 2006-2009 (or on Y12 NRPS)
Current point standings click here
- All times are Close of Check-in
- Start time of events are subject to change to maintain load balancing. We will notify all fencers if there will be any change in start times
- Capping of events is subject to change to maintain reasonable number of attendees throughout the whole day
Schedule IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Saturday April 24th
- 8:00 AM Y14MF
- 8:00 AM Y10ME
- 8:00 AM Y10WE
- 12:00 PM Y12ME
- 12:00 PM Y12WF
- 12:00 PM Y12WS
- 4:00 PM Y10MF
- 4:00 PM Y12MS
- 4:00 PM Y14WE
Sunday April 25th
- 8:00 AM Y14ME
- 8:00 AM Y10MS
- 8:00 AM Y10WF
- 12:00 PM Y12MF
- 12:00 PM Y14WF
- 12:00 PM Y10WS
- 4:00 PM Y14MS
- 4:00 PM Y12WE
- 4:00 PM Y14WS
- Venue opens 6:30AM Saturday and Sunday. We recommend arriving at least 1 hour before close of check-in.
- Proof of current USA Fencing membership, current FIE license, or foreign federation membership must be presented. If a fencer is not a member yet, or membership has expired, the fencer has to complete and pay for USA Fencing membership at the door.
- To become a member of USA Fencing click here
- All fencers must have a USA Fencing membership card or a clearly legible copy to use the Auto Check-In feature.
- Fencers to present proof of age: Original or copies of birth certificate, passport or driver's license, unless if the USA Fencing membership card has "Birth year is Verified " is noted on the card.
- Fencers must check in everyday they compete.
- Equipment Vendor - Blue Gauntlet Fencing Gear Blue-Gauntlet.com
- Official Event Merchandiser - Lamsah for T-Shirts & Custom Printing