Welcome to Nashville Challenge RYC/RJCC
Mid-TN Expo 1660 Middle Tennessee Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37130 more than 36,000 sq ft Plenty of Free parking space
Check our Facebook page Nashville Challenge RYC & RJCC
COVID-19 Guidelines (Subject to Change) - Read Carefully
- This tournament is subject to state laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons
- COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions. IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER
- If the tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns or by the order of USA Fencing, a full refund will be issued to all fencers except for admin fees.
- Fencers are advised to wash their clothes each day before they come to tournaments. Armorers have the full right to decline checking unwashed or uncleaned equipment
- All events will be capped, and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount, a wait list will begin. When an athlete withdraws from the event the next person on the wait list will then have 48 hours to officially register for the event and pay event fees
Important - Read Carefully
- All fencing strips will be surrounded by stanchions (Fencing Zones). Spectators to sit outside the stanchions all times.
- No food or drink allowed in Fencing Zones.
- No parents, coaches, or spectators are allowed inside the fencing zones. NO EXCEPTIONS. However, only one coach is allowed to assist a fencer during DE bouts. Coach will stand in a clearly designated area and will be instructed not to step out of this area until the bout ends. Violators will be escorted out of the venue immediately. Fencers, please relay this information to your coach
- Only fencers are allowed inside the fencing zones, and must stay behind the strips all the time, except for the times they are fencing.
- Fencers are not required to sign the score sheet or DE slips. They can check the results at Fencing Time Live instead and report any error to the Bout Committee
- Fencers to refrain from shaking hands after bouts
- When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather up your belongings quickly and leave the building immediately. You may not stay and socialize
- Monitors will be placed to display pools or results. You can also check live tournament results and tournament progress at Fencing Time Live
- Y10 = 2012-2015
- Y12 = 2010-2013 (or on Y10 NRPS)
- Y14 = 2008-2011 (or on Y12 NRPS)
- CADET = 2006-2009 (or on Y14 NRPS)
- JUNIOR = 2003-2009 (or on CADET NRPS)
Current point standings click here
Saturday Oct 22, 2022
- 8:00 AM - JNRMF
- 8:00 AM - Y12ME
- 8:00 AM - Y12MF
- 8:00 AM - JNRWE
- 8:00 AM - CDTWS
- 11:30 AM - Y10MF
- 11:30 AM - CDTME
- 11:30 AM - CDTMS
- 11:30 AM - Y10WE
- 11:30 AM - Y12WS
- 3:00 PM - Y14MF
- 3:00 PM - Y12MS
- 3:00 PM - CDTWF
- 3:00 PM - Y14WE
- 3:00 PM - Y10WS
Sunday Oct 23, 2022
- 8:00 AM - JNRME
- 8:00 AM - Y10MS
- 8:00 AM - Y14WF
- 8:00 AM - CDTWE
- 8:00 AM - JNRWS
- 11:30 AM - Y12MF
- 11:30 AM - Y14ME
- 11:30 AM - JNRMS
- 11:30 AM - Y10WF
- 11:30 AM - Y12WE
- 1:30 PM - Y14WS
- 3:00 PM - CDTMF
- 3:00 PM - Y10ME
- 3:00 PM - Y14 MS
- 3:00 PM - JNRWF
- Venue opens 6:30 AM all days. We recommend arriving at least 1 hour before close of check-in.
- Proof of current USA Fencing membership. If fencer is not a member yet, or membership expired, fencer must complete and pay for USA Fencing membership at the door.
- All fencers must have USA Fencing membership card or clearly legible copy to use Auto Check-In feature.
- Fencers to present proof of age: Original or copies of birth certificate, passport, or driver's license, unless if USA Fencing membership card has "Birth year is Verified " is noted on the card.
- Fencers must check in everyday they compete.
Please send any question to Nashvillechallenge@gmail.com